Tuesday, March 01, 2005

the sunrise is...

anthony: yeah, but the sunrise in santa cruz is so much better, more beautiful.

me: what? and the sun rises differently here in the valley?

anthony: yeah, the sunrise here sucks man.

me: the only thing here that sucks is your attitude. you need an optorectomy. it is the surgical procedure that severs the nerves between your eyes and your anus thereby relieving you of your shitty outlook on life.

two minutes later...

anthony: yeah man, as soon as i have a car i'm outa here. i don't like it here. i hate it here.

me: well, there is no one stopping you. go! go forth and make your life wherever! go to santa cruz!

me thinking to myself: just don't be there when i visit santa cruz or maybe even better, i could bring a shitty sunrise with me. yeah, i'll talk to god and order a shitty sunrise for pickup and delivery it myself.

--


my horoscope today:

"This may be tough astrological turf for some signs to travel, but you'll undoubtedly do just fine. You're no stranger to difficult terrain. In fact, you often secretly welcome the trek. Your partner or best bud may not be quite so enthusiastic about this challenge, but if anyone can talk someone -- no, anyone -- into seeing the positive that might come from the negative, it's definitely you. Get busy."

read: you are crazy enough to do what others know to be insane.

i never complain of being bored. never. people talking who are boring...that is different.

1 comment:

shinanos said...

Hi Son! Just opened your email.
Here's the guy's blog URL:

[Bebop Place]

http://midnightbar.blogspot.com/

His name is Hoang, 20 yod student.
Canadian-Vietnamese, maybe my native-Canadian friend's friend...

His link + our friend J-chan's link are also found in my E-blog!
(Somehow I upgraded it now, phew!)
There are a lot of guys/girls/students from the world, I've never ever imagined of that kinda worldwide connection happen in my newly started amateur blog...but lately I got more professonal-like advance in it :)
If you like, pick some nice one out of my link-blogger-friends!

Gday y all, seeya!

Shinano Sensei